I am going to be completing The Minimalists 21 day journey and today is Day 1: Deciding. The only task for Day 1 is to complete a “Must List”. Here is my first draft of my musts:
- I MUST go to bed by 9 PM every night.
- I MUST wake up at 5 AM every morning.
- I MUST eat healthy food and not junk.
- I MUST workout every Monday-Friday morning.
- I MUST spend time in quiet learning every morning.
- I MUST spend at least an hour outside everyday.
- I MUST spend 30 minutes of uninterrupted alone time with my husband everyday.
- I MUST spend 30 minutes teaching each child everyday.
- I MUST give up unnecessary possessions in order to be free from guilt and anxieties.
- I MUST blog every Monday-Friday.
- I MUST be in the moment to experience life fully.
- I MUST learn something new everyday.
- I MUST watch less TV.
- I MUST listen to others when they speak.
- I MUST rest my mind, body, and spirit one day per week.
- I MUST show love for others.
- I MUST complete tasks that I start.
- I MUST have confidence in myself and my decisions.
This is just my preliminary list and I am sure that they will change over time as my life changes and I narrow down my mission and passions in life.